Image competition in association with Raindance
The world of a freelance film and media professional is often perilous, full of hazards and jeopardy. A world where taking a gamble on the biggest risks can pay the highest dividend.
Aon understands risk, but we want to know more about what risk means to the film production community so we’re tasking you with creating an image using any medium which creatively communicates the theme ‘CHANCE’
We will select a shortlist of 30 images, which will exhibited as part of this year’s Raindance Film Festival, we will then hold a gala evening as part of the festival where all shortlisted entrants will be able to attend to hear the announcement of the winning image.
The winning image will be judged by a panel of industry experts,
- Phillip Clement – Chief Marketing Officer Aon
- Elliot Grove - Founder of Raindance Film Festival and the British Independent Film Awards.
- Barry Ryan - Managing Director, Executive Producer & Creative Director, FREE@LAST TV
- Dennis Morrison – Media Entrepreneur, Founder at Audience Magnet & Magnetic Designer
The winning entrant will win £500 worth on Amazon vouchers.
Follow @aon_busins on twitter
Post your image to AON Twitter account using the hashtag #AonChanceComp
Alternatively you can email your image to email@example.com
The deadline for submissions is 31 August 2016
CHANCE Image competition Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. To enter the prize draw Follow @aon_busins on twitter, Post your image to us with the hashtag #AonChanceComp, Alternatively you can email your image firstname.lastname@example.org between 18th May 2016 and 31st Aug 2016. 2. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. 3. No purchase is necessary to enter into this prize draw. 4. One winner will win a prize of £500 worth or Amazon vouchers. 5. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No alternative prizes shall be available. 6. There is no restriction on the number of times you may enter. 7. Entry is open to UK residents over the age of 16 only. 8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed. 9. Illegible, incomplete or inaccurate entries will be disqualified. 10. By entering the prize draw, the winning entrant[s] consent[s] to the publication of their name and photograph for promotional purposes. 11. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it. 12. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Aon UK Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition. 13. The prize draw is not open to employees [or family members] of Aon UK Limited, its subsidiaries or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the prize draw. 14. If due to unforeseen circumstances a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves its right to provide an alternative prize of equivalent value at its discretion. 15. The judging will take place on 28th September 2016. The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. 16. The winner will be notified personally by email no later than 10th October 2016. 17. The name of the winning entrant will be available on request by emailing Lynzi.email@example.com. 18. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 19. If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter to contact the winner or, if in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, awarding the prize to the winner may conflict with the Promoter’s Anti-Corruption Policy, Code of Business Conduct or any applicable anti-corruption laws, the prize will no longer be available to that individual without any liability to the Promoter and a new winner will be chosen at random from among the remaining eligible entries. 20. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for costs, charges or expenses, claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with the use of the prize, or the winner’s inability to utilise the prize. 21. This prize draw is governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By taking part you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.